Symptoms of coronavirus include:
- sore throat
- shortness of breath
If you are sick and think you might have coronavirus, seek medical help
- Always practise good hygiene, wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and water, cover your coughs, avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Maintain social distance of at least 1.5 metres when outside your home.
- Avoid physical greetings such as handshaking, hugs and kisses.
- Use tap and go instead of cash.
- Travel at quiet times and avoid crowds.
- Be well informed – only use trusted official information. Download the Coronavirus Australia mobile phone app, subscribe to the Coronavirus Australia WhatsApp service, and visit www.australia.gov.au for the latest information.
It's very rare we have too many clients here at the same time.
The premises is large enough to distance ladies, staff and clients.
There is space and seating where needed.
6 x Wall Hand Foam Sanitiser added for all rooms.
USE REQUIRED UPON ENTRY